A Clear Clinical Picture for Functional Justification
- For Complex Rehabilitation Health Professionals
- Education level of course: Beginner – intermediate
- 5 CPD HOURS
- $25 with Morning Tea and Lunch supplied
- Kindly hosted at The Commercial Club Albury by Aidacare Healthcare Equipment, Albury
CLINICAL FUNCTIONAL JUSTIFICATION
You’ve completed an assessment, applied clinical reasoning and now it’s time to write the report. Did you gain the appropriate information from the trial to provide evidence to support the trialed solution?
We will discuss how to get the most out of the trial process and what you can do to ensure you leave the trial feeling confident the identified features are justifiable.
This workshop will go through the NDIS template and discuss the relevant information required. Potential outcome measures will be discussed and practised.
Based on feedback and real scenarios, examples taken from submitted reports will be used to highlight clear clinical articulation as well as common issues we have seen identified.
By the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Articulate at least 3 things to consider doing within the trial process to assist in identifying potential justification for funding
- Discuss how a goal and trial outcome can be linked
- Demonstrate at least two functional outcome measures you can complete as part of a trial
Presenter: Tracee-Lee Maginnity
Permobil Clinical Education Specialist
Tracee-Lee Maginnity joined Permobil Australia in July 2019, as a Clinical Education Specialist. She graduated Auckland University of Technology with a BHSc (Occupational Therapy) in 2003 and has since worked in various roles related to seating and mobility, including assessing, prescribing and educating. Tracee-Lee is passionate about maximising functional outcomes with end users and the importance of education within the industry.