Clinical Applications of Assistive Technology in Complex Rehabilitation
- A Rotational Training Workshop for Health Professionals in Complex Community Rehabilitation.
- 5 AHPRA CPD HOURS
- $25 with Morning Tea and Lunch supplied by Wauchope RSL Club
- Kindly hosted by Aidacare Healthcare Equipment, Port Macquarie.
Throughout the training day attendees will rotate through each specialised 45 minute workshop. This format allows for smaller groups maximising the ability for the sessions to be interactive and practical.
1. Power Mobility:
Sitting and Standing in the community and beyond
Presented by Andy Fisher, Product Specialist, Permobil
2. Rehab is Power:
Keep moving with MOTOmed and function with PAWS
Presented by Mitchell Stanger, Product Specialist, Aidacare
3. Mobility by Design:
Ki Manual Mobility and Raz Shower Commodes
Presented by Andrew Rousham, Product Specialist, Paragon Mobility
Energy into Motion – QUICKIE Nitrum & Iris with iXpress
Presented by Steven Riley, Product Specialist, Sunrise Medical
5. Next Level Power
Life at iLevel with Quantum Power
Presented by Steve Seal, Product Specialist, Pride Mobility
6. Tool Time
Manual Wheelchair Adjustment with Aidacare
Presented by Ian Sobey & Scott Mason, Product Specialists, Aidacare
- 8:45am Registration
- 9:00am Introduction
- 9:15am Workshops
- 10:45am Break – Morning Tea
- 11:15am Workshops
- 12:45pm Break – Lunch
- 1:15pm Workshops
- 2:45pm Conclusion of Training
- 2.55pm Optional attendance at Q&A session with presenters
Brought to you by APT: Aidacare’s Professional Training Program.
Visit aidacare.com.au for more information on Aidacare Product Solutions and our comprehensive APT National Training program.