Aidacare Professional Training
As Assistive Technology (AT) Consultants, Allied Health Professionals benefit from ongoing learning about AT that will support your clients to meet their goals.
Your Opportunity to:
- Learn about new AT products
- Know the features and how they could benefit your clients
- Ask how to assess for best fit
- Play and understand how the AT works
- Compare to similar products
- Meet the Aidacare Complex Rehab and Sales Consultants teamwho can assist with your AT enquiries
- Gain AHPRA CPD points – certificates provided
- Aspire Lifecomfort Hybrid Comfort Mattress
- Aspire Carbon Fibre Mobility Walker
- Aspire A150F Portable Floor Hoist
- Raz Mobile Shower Commode
- Aspire Evoke 2 Wheelchair
*Refreshments Provided on the day!
Choose Your Session:
Morning: 8:00am – 10:00am
Registration from: 7:45am
Afternoon: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Registration from: 3:15pm
– Qualifies for 2 CPD Interactive Hours
- 2-hour free parking 9am – 5.30pm on Mercer Street
- 6-minute walk from Geelong Railway and Bus Stations
Brought to you by APT: Aidacare’s Professional Training Program. Bookings are essential so please register to secure your spot!
*Please note that still and moving images may be taken or recorded during an Aidacare event and used in any or all of the promotional and advertising material of Aidacare. The images may be used in various media formats including online media, social media, print, newspaper, video, public display televisions and electronic means of communication and in any edited form. If you do not consent to this, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.